July 18, 2011

As time shows, I am hiding back into my shell.
hahahahaha I'm not sure if I should consider falling sick for 2 days last week as the turning point, or just a very timely excuse for me to hide back into my comfort zone, but on Monday I did go out to see the employment company, and after tues and wed's event of fever and sickness, I have not been answering calls, and hardly msg-ing anyone. Maybe it is the effect of the nagging reminder at the back of my head that I'm going to start work in about a month's time, and I need the social reserve to allow me to continue facing strangers everyday of my working life from then on. Whatever it is, I hid back and I am refusing to come back out. I know now that we've graduated and stuff I should take it upon myself to go out more and meet with my friends more often so that I won't lose the friendships. But, eh, I think I've lost it a bit. Don't really care as of now if I'm going to lose anyone. hahaha maybe it is because I'm at home anyway I can't see the impact of my actions, and that other than the constant updates on facebook there is nothing I can compare with the friendships of my others friends with their other friends..hmm..or maybe it's because facing and pleasing my sisters is taking all my patience? Not that I am really doing much things for that......hahha okay i'm just finding excuses and blabbering non-sense here.
the need for money is still there, but since i'm not exactly going out much now, it is not pressing anymore..hmm maybe that also caused me to not want to find job that much now?hahah it's a vicious cycle, but i'm loving my comfort to be able to rot in peace :P
just wondering, is there a way to socialise without the need to meet or spend money? :P