I'M BORED!! B-O-R-E-D.
after 2 weeks of holidays, I'm getting a little tired of it. hahah keep wishing that I have a graduation trip to go to too, then again, money and companion issues will surface..hrm.
been doing a lot of stuff actually, watching movies (online), TV drama, anime, etc. to pass time, but sitting down and not getting out is doing me harm..I've gained weight!! haha okay maybe it's good in the sense I won't have to spend any money..heex I have like, $10 to survive through the month so I guess hermit-ing is good? :P and with my phone in the condition it is in, I feel like I'm secluded from the world and living in my own, which kinda make sense too. LOL
and I have been sleeping longer and longer, while feeling lethargic at the same time. You know, like no point in waking up, but can't sleep either, so the sleeping I'm doing now is actually a little exhausting. haha I know I know, I should take this as a "power storage" for the years of abnormal sleeping to come, but I really think this sleeping pattern I have now is destroying my biological clock. Like I slept at about 12 yesterday, I woke up at 10 today :S have the nagging feeling that what happens if I can't switch back when I really start work? :O
haha I shall wish for mummy deciding to have a trip back, so that I can tag along for free..facing the relatives doesn't even matters much now. hahah.
oh and my eldest sis just bought a "potted plant" (actually, 3 potted plants) and I have one now beside my com. hope it does its work of absorbing the radiation or else my complexion would dive facing my com all day..I've already my spine to worry about :P
haha that's all random blabbering for now~