June 12, 2011

happy father's day! :)
okay I am not exactly filial, nor I remembered what day it is today. My sis reminded me and I had to "rush" to buy something back to "celebrate" when I go home after jap class just now. and apparently everyone in the house have no idea that today IS father's day LOL and because we had too much to eat, the pieces of cake i bought are half untouched. LOL.
saw Angela Tan at dhoby ghaut when I was going for class this afternoon, and by the shifting of her eyes it felt like she thought I was out with my "mum" when she saw the woman walking next to me. funny as it is because it was the same woman I was trying to squeeze in front of onto the escalator just before. ehh. and I think I am very cold and unfriendly because I just smiled and continued walking, while she exclaimed. hmm. I was rushing for time lah so shouldn't be too hard on myself (that's kinda escapist mentality but oh well).
went to the library today and decided I should try to become more intellectual during this holiday. not sure how it is going to turn out, but by the fact that i took out my immuno textbook on friday but still haven't touch it yet.....i should try harder :P
argh my sleeping time is so erratic now sleepy everytime and yet finds it difficult to sleep at night when I am supposed to.
oh and my preceptor gave birth! and i only knew it cause the other preceptee sms-ed to inform me..i am really slightly "autistic", right? then let me be special in a sense just like how most autistic persons are. BTW, that is not a discriminating statement. I quite like the term :D
okay not exactly making any sense now and I'm starting to squint my eyes while I look at the monitor..
さようなら。
おやすみなさい。