March 04, 2011

went back to MJ today to promote nursing cause today's result release day. well, under that kind of condition, I'd say it bring back memories. about that day in OUR lives. haha you know, they always have the chart thing to show the trend through the years? somehow our year ended up looking so pathetic, and then I started to reconsider about if I SHOULD feel good about my grades..kinda can foresee that in a few years' time the 3H2 distinctions ppl no longer can go up to shake Esther Lai's hand since that will be too many ppl..arhx I should feel happy for the school right? :x
and then I saw a lot of ppl cried over their results. Which may be due to the fact that it was announced they had 100% pass rate for practically all the subjects, which build up their expectations and confidence..hrm, and that brings me back to myself being lack of expectations..haha like I always find myself okay or happy with my results, and then I talk to my friends, who then later express their dismay at their results, which upon probing prove to be the same or better than my results..I don't know if this is a good or bad thing, lacking in aspirations but at the same time prevented from feeling useless..
haha and my memory isn't THAT bad after all cause I managed to recall 90% of the tutors' names less one..who's our J2 biology teacher? :O
oh and about the promoting nursing part of my trip down..somehow it's more of like instilling hope into those who think they can't make it into NUS, and boosting the egos of others who are worried about their results being AABA and can't get into the course they want (it is true that bystander see a clearer view after all)..not so much of promoting nursing but promoting NUS..and I even went over the line and promoted for USP :P LOL well, but we managed to talk to ppl abt nursing and help to clarify some doubts for ppl who are already interested in nursing, so at least the objective of the trip is met right?
really hope ppl out there who just received their results are happy about it, or at least accepted it..