March 07, 2011

been wanting to blog since yesterday but just didn't know why I didn't make the time for it. Anyway just some random thoughts I want to share :P
was waiting for bus at the bus stop after Jap yesterday, when I saw this person lying on the floor with a can of untoppled 100plus next to the vending machine. Thinking he may have lost consciousness and fell *LOL* I observed for the heaving of his chest to make sure that he is breathing properly, and when his head started to shake a bit, I observed from a distance till it subsided (yes I never do anything even though I contemplated. Thought better of it, what if later I approach and I got slap? :O) . Then I started to wonder, how do we know if a person fainted on the road, or is just drunk, or there is where he sleeps?
Then was on the bus through Geylang when I saw people looking at a specific direction so I looked out of the window as well, and saw these 2 shopkeepers dragging a man from the floor..I have no idea what it was, but let's assumed that it's a medical emergency..I start to wonder, to what extent does our duty of care calls for us to help those in distress?In this case, does it necessitate me to alight from the bus and approach the scene?Or can I just pretend that I did not see anything, and continue on my journey home?
haha okay I think it is just my brain thinking too much..
and now I shall get back to revision and assignment..my time management sucks! :@