February 20, 2011

おはよう。
wanted to write an entry yesterday since attachment officially ended, but time was against me so I called it off. haha. I supposed I just wanted to write something here after seeing Angie's note on facebook, but I don't see a point now hahaha. For an attachment where the patients won't miss you even though you'll miss them, the best thing you can do for yourself I guess is to forget about them and only remember the lessons learnt. Can't really imagine what my life would be if I remember all my patients in the years to come..I think I may go mad due to information overload..ahaha
holiday officially started!! Thinking that I shall just continue to slack for today, and only start on my work tmr (if I manage to stick with my plan, which is highly unlikely again :P) well, jap quiz later, and I need to help my sis watch her movie first, so..ciao!
happy recess week! :))