last day of attachment tmr, before our recess week.
Not exactly sure of what I am feeling now, since I should not be too attached to any ward, or any patient. And given whatever misjudgment I had before I started this attachment, I supposed I have no stand to say I really enjoyed this attachment amidst all the negative points about it. I think it is because we don't really have much nursing care needed to do for the patients, that we are talking and interacting with them most of the time and thus feel closer to the patients than I had ever felt. Hrm.
And the approaching recess week reminds me of the coming of last 3 weeks of instructional week for my Uni life, and the assignments that I am supposed to finish within the recess week. Not to mention the OSCE and final exams that is coming up after the recess week. Sounds like after the break, everything will start to set in motion and the last lap is just there before us, ready or not. Scary! :O
Oh! and not to mention with the passing of the CNY, I actually feel that the number 23 is quite old. Wonder what I am still doing studying at this age and not helping out at home. Still so much more to learn and practice in life, so much more that I am not good at, and so much less that I should be wasting away. I figured that I need to learn more about personal space, managing my emotions, and not feeling hurt while learning from my mistakes. I should not remember any negative emotions after the incidents, but only the lessons learnt from it. Don't really know if this is called self-reflective, if it is, I think I am doing too much of it, not sure if it is unnecessarily.
p.s. OMG. what a freak!