January 08, 2011

ohaiyo!
haha cultivating this good habit of waking up early to do stuff when I have afternoon shifts so that when I come home at night I can go directly to bed..but since the time in the morning is limited there really isn't much things I can catch up with, so apparently I am missing a lot on entertainment during attachment..well! one more week and then it's school! hrm. during which I think I need to concentrate on studying if I really really want to end my Uni life without regrets..heehee I am a dull girl but I don't really care~
The paeds posting has been, well, as eventful as I expected = nothing happened. Nothing to do, nothing to say, just randomly walking around trying to act busy, especially when the M3s come walking around hunting for patients to "experiment". haha did I mention here that paeds is a no-no for me? so actually I don't even need this posting to sort out my options LOL. 'cause kids don't like me and I have no much idea how to interact with other people's kids..'cause I can bully my niece (oops) but I can't do that to the patients..rah! and I hate talking non-sense..know, I have come to realise that my level of non-sense still has a certain level of coherence that kids won't understand..not that I am not sympathetic towards them since they have to go through that much at such a young age, unable to voice out their anger or sadness and just had to receive whatever treatment the adults think best for them..but this is just not my area. period.
okay. I shall get ready for shift now. tada! :))
oh and happy new year everyone! may 2011 bring more good luck to you! :))