December 30, 2010

today is the second last day to 2010!! what goals have you NOT accomplish for the year yet? :))
my sis kept on saying that I am an irrational fan, which I agree only to a small extent. I mean, I may protect their image verbally but I've not exactly spent much on them..haha ok ok other than that irrationally bought special edition cd..i didn't even go to their showcase!! provided that my sis's friend went for both singapore and malaysia's I think I am rational enough
haha am going to collect my CCER later..which means, the new sem is coming!! 2 weeks of holiday is gone and I don't even know where I'd spent my time..I've lost touch of the time that I actually remember what I did for days back, since I can't do that now anymore :S maybe I should think that I am using my brain space for more meaningful stuff..is my brain space that limited??
switching from feeling sick to not sick for days LOL..think it is the weather..I like it cool but it is a bit too cold now..wondered how did I survive for 9 years before I came here..or this is a result of acclimatisation?haha
this is another pointless post..was just thinking that I should post something up before the year ends..
happy new year everyone!! :)) [and to JYJ too~with all the best wishes for their activities and health next year]