wahahahahaha...
woke up today thinking about the SMS I am supposed to receive for results, and seconds later the msg came :) and even though the first grade I saw was C+ for forensic science, the rest of the results are sooo out of my expectation :)) I totally screamed in happiness and woke my sisters up (oops!)
so I happily went to the S/U page to exchange my C+ for a S, and to my dismay I "do not have any module that can be declared S/U"...LOL so I frantically trying to find out what to do, emailed the person and went out to meet sarah, betsy and jasmine with a heavy heart.
Just reached home and went to check my email, and they replied! :)) saying that SoM only can start S/U-ing at 12nn (I tried at 10am), so I went back to the S/U page once again and YES! I S-ed my forensic science. Feeling quite insecure with all the things that I caused myself today..hopefully tomorrow will be better :D
and about my results, initially I am super elated cause it is really really very good based on my past records, but uipon comparing with betsy & Co. my mood got dampened :X haha I should have known better than to ask them and compare with them..haix..
anyhow today's been a very nice day and I am really really thankful for my results..now I just have to "keep up the good work" next sem, or advance to above 3.5 to end my university life with glory~
hahahahahahaha