just realised I was too excited last last post that I didn't realise there is an obvious mistake to my statement. Not that my sentences are perfect but I actually vet through most of it before I post..haha
the point of this post is no point, since I just want to push down the post with the picture so that it doesn't block the background anymore. heex.
I am excited that I am going to learn Japanese but worried at the same time. since first off I had experience learning german which did not end quite well, scared that it will be the same for Jap too. Second is that I feel that it is hard to learn something totally new atop the curriculum I am having, especially when next sem is the last of everything and filled with busy attachment schedules. Well but since I've already registered I shall see how it goes right? With the passion fueling the learning, hopefully it won't be too dreadful an experience.
lastly, ahem, JYJ hwaiting!!