June 30, 2010

today is the first day of ASPAN convention!! :))
had to wake up early, so I am mentally tired now actually, with the background nagging reminder that tomorrow have to wake up as early too..
but there are some concepts that the speakers spoke of that are very interesting. Okay, actually I can only better remember the presentation made by Jean Watson and the other speaker's presentation on Quality management, on how nurses are the main cost drivers and explaining why we are always the group in the healthcare industry that never ever have any pay rise and very underpaid in Singapore. Really very interesting concept even though we are decreased to dollar and cents and evaluated at economic values. Hrm, shall talk in details about the presentation some other time when my brain is in a better working condition and able to think straight, provided that I still have that piece of memory to share.
And now, I shall sleep. Attend, clarify, repair :)