IT'S FINALLY OVER. OVER. THE END. FINE.
haha even though I cannot say I studied much especially for the past few days (god knows, I only studied plus minus 8 hours for microbiology and none for business), somehow I feel darn tired. maybe just sick of the idea of studying after spending half my reading week really reading something? hahah anyway that is the end of the final exam for year 2 sem 2. Shall not think about attachment beginning in one week's time, and the final year (since I don't think I'll be doing or can do honours) approaching as of now..hmmm...
anyway I realised human is a very VERY fragile animal, even though evolution showed we are the most capable in adapting to the environment in terms of all the inventions. For one, we are not structured biologically to withstand extreme weather conditions, nor psychologically to endure high stress level or total isolation and solitude. Even though our brains are wired in such "splendid" ways that enable emotional, creative or rational thinking, this complexity also means too much is loaded in it, right? Feeling the weakness of human all over again, with sarah's narration in mind, and what my sis commented, and the reality that I see.
okay this is not supposed to be a gloomy post right? since this occasion really calls for celebration :) haha but I'm too lazy and since this thought stayed with me until I was done with facebook, I should write it down here :)
yay 6..no 4..no 3..days of relaxation before attachment (argh!) and objectives for it to be done before Monday..not forgetting the need to memorise the scores :S (asking myself yet again why I agreed to performing in the first place..haix)
Até logo!