April 25, 2010

I know I shouldn't be here, nor am I supposed to get distracted but argh!! I AM distracted hahahahahaha.
been finding and downloading songs online these 2 days, then engross myself with all the music videos and variety shows online. At least I tried not to continue watching all the Korean and Jap drama I started not long ago, and deserted my social city and city life etc games..save for fishville and castleage hahahahahaha but that is a lot of time reduced already :) but the time I spent searching for music videos in the end kind of compensated the saved time from games..LOL I guess I need more self discipline :S the result of spending the whole day (from 1000 to 2300) glueing my eyes on a computer screen is a reddened eye the next morning..which is relieved by resting my eyes further and refrain from com the next day :P
ANYWAY the main point for the post is, I was watching the variety show yesterday and the host asked the guests (DBSK!! I know I'm slow to catch their charm now that they seems to be in the midst of disbanding..which I really hope not the case :x) to send a msg to their friends "What am I to you?" and see what the response is. It is kind of sad (but cute :P) that one of them doesn't have celebrity close friends so didn't receive a reply from whoever he msg-ed..but he became so happy when the host say he can ask his twin brother (melted hahahahahahah) and he happily did. Hrm, my point other than being smitten with the band? I was as usual linking myself to that scenario and wondering what will be my replies be if I ever send this kind of msg to my friends, and that if I would find any friend close enough to send it to and receive a spontaneous reply. Or if I am close enough to my sisters to have that kind of joyous reaction if I am permitted to sought out my siblings to help me and if I would be that confident that they would. Actually after a while I realised this sounds very similar to the msg that I (we) sent out a few years back asking friends to give a word to describe me and the replies being sweet but a little dumb-ed by some. haha well anyway this thought kind of got me distracted loads yesterday and I fell asleep still contemplating the idea of sending this msg out. But well! Being rational, I guess I'm not going to. Cause it really sounds (in another way) weird to suddenly send this kind of msg, like preparing for my last words :O and a little misleading? and of course random when we are supposed to be fully focused on studying (which I am not very efficient in :S) hahaha hrm that's all I pondered about and that I would like to write it down before I forget..
hmmm..is my post about the responses on this blog or is it still in my long-forgotten diary?shall dig it out..now? LOL