it's the...8th day into the new year and apparently I'm still writing 09..don't you think it's so weird to write 8 Jan 10?hahah okay it's just something random popping up in my mind
there really isn't much to update other than the fact that I'm trying my best to detach myself away from all the dramas and facebook games, since I would really like to push up my CAP this sem..hrm but I shall not talk big in case I went back on the old ways..not to mention my foundation sucks due to the laziness previous sems..haha
and I'm soooOo glad that i have open-book final exams this sem! :P actually not very good if it means the bell curve will shift and I'll still remain as the lower few, but at least I don't have to rack my brain to try to memorise all the sociology stuff and law/business stuff..haha I shall try not to regret my choice of SS..since anyway any module under SS are equally boring and difficult..
yay and now i shall go back to facebook to harvest all my plants..haha
...why don't nursing has time/opportunity to go for semester exchanges?? when we won't have any time to go holiday once we start working :S
...I'm getting prouder of who I am and who I am going to be :) and very non-chalant (which is actually not good) about all the bad comments about myself..haha need for self-reflection soon I guess? :P