I think it's a bit early to do reflection of the year already, but since I'm in the mood to do so right now, why not, right? :)
I guess it's been a fairly average year, with some up and down and undergoing psychological and physical changes. LOL ranging from getting the scholarship at the start of the year, to going back to Macau for visits, going on the Year 2 of university studies, surviving the trials of pharmacology (hahaha) and finally this year is ending with pimples slowly popping out on my face (argh!). Now that I come to think about it, I guess it's been quite a year for me emotionally that I have already forgotten about the struggles and sorrow. haha but I shall just let bygones be it, right?
if I don't remember wrongly it was months into the year when I listed down the resolutions of the year on the other blog and set it as my screensaver. Looking back to it, I guess I didn't really accomplish any of it, but at least have lived this year working towards the goals. And all the talking about studying hard, I guess it has already showed the lack thereof from my declining CAP scores. I think I now need the remaining one and half year to get myself used to the idea of not getting to honours year and erase the disappointment before it actually hits me. hrm. such big talks about the future when I started out, see how it all wither...
In 2010, I need to be a better person and live with little regrets.
God bless me, and everyone of you a very nice and fulfilling year ahead :)