Was thinking of waiting for tomorrow to come before comparing my feelings and see how I should blog about what happened, but I've decided against it. What happen if I just forget everything by tomorrow?
The Sem has came to a close (other than one last lecture tomorrow and exams zooming in), and the last lecture of Contemporary Nursing 3 and Film and History happened on Monday (yesterday). Didn't really feel much for the ending of Contemp since we all know that it'll be more or less the same thing all over again next sem, and I think we're going to get the SAME module coordinator (SHARKS!)..hrm..
But Film and History spelt a different story. Maybe it was a GEM that I had totally enjoyed almost every minute of it, maybe because it was just refreshing from the content based nursing lectures, or maybe even the fact that we are their last batch of students, I actually felt quite sad yesterday as the Prof gave his thanks to his co-lecturers who had been with him for the past 8 years. I can't really believe a module as good as this is going to stop, but it just seem that people complains about everything. Heard they complaint about it being too Americanised..Which I think is totally inevitable because Hollywood is in America! what more can I say..do you expect a history module about film to show singapore films?? Like HELLO~!..and this brings me to the fact that all the past complaints of students about Genes and Soc (which I think is perfectly fine and without any reason to complain about..maybe they just want to complain so that the lecturer will NOT grade their papers? WT*) caused the module to change to such a format that it's abhorring. hahaha. well lucky I made my choices for the respective times and I'm so glad that I took both modules before the table was turned.
I'm not sure about if I'll feel sad tomorrow when SC2218 also comes to an end, but I supposed I won't feel as much since this module is going to be continued and that we still have an exam to follow next next week..haha
hrm, nothing much else..till then!