October 24, 2009

I should be sleeping at this hour since i woke up quite early this (last) morning and i'm having a little bit of headache..but here I am again after SIMS-ing and facebook-ing..wonder if there are no datelines will I ever get my work done..like I have a 2000 words essay due mon and I have not written a single word for it much less any clue of how to start and what to write. but I'm still here anyway refusing to sleep and prepare for writing it tmr. well.
yesterday while helping to remove the cover of the light so that we can change the lightbulb, a piece of concrete fragment fell into my eyes (left eye). And it is big to the extend that it is clearly visible in my eyes when i look at it through the mirror..and it just refused to come out even after i rub my eyes right left sideways anyways..and then i tried to push it out by pushing my lower eyelid and guess what? it broke into 2 smaller pieces. hahaha. and after much "persuasion" i went to flush water into my eyes instead. Got my eyes a bit pink but still got a small piece inside. So apparently i went to sleep earlier and by the time i wake up this morning, it's disappeared. don't know to where. LOL. erm and because of this my sis helped to change to lightbulb again..the smallest sis hahaha.
okay I think I should be sleeping now cause this is a bit incoherent..not sure if I'm typing correctly anymore..
night! :)