Heyo!
Been a while since I last post. Don't really have much updates, other than the fact that we went to BCLS and I passed after second try, and the fact that school reopened. As per experienced, I had a hard time deciding what modules to take and bidding for it with the limited bidding points we are allocated. It is this time of the year when we complain about the Nursing course's system: we only have pathetic 4 modules whereby we can choose something that is totally unrelated to our course of study, and we are only given 250 points per semester into the General account. Never mind the fact that we have to clear the 4 modules by Year 3 Sem 1, meaning if we don't spend the points at all we'd still have hardly 1000 points before we are due for "graduation", with the limited number of points given to us, we are left with people's unwanted choices which we can bid for successfully, which means, korean, Japanese, etc are out of the question. So what do we do? We either give in and bid for something that is easy to get, easy to score but totally uninterested, or something that is interesting but very hard to score therefore low successful bidding points. I spent 300 points for 2 modules this sem, and I am really hoping I can get at least a C for the subject so that I can S/U them. Apparently I am the latter type of people who would rather no score than to be bored by the subject. Well. All the best?
As the school semester start, I realise I need to really really study hard for this sem. Not that I had never said this kind of things before like since forever, but I think this is now or never. 3 more sem to determine if I can make it to the Honours year, and I need to buck up with my current grades. Boo. Can't believe I'm fine with my score when I only have 3.2, while Zhuang yuan thinks that her results sucks with 3.4. Different perspective I guess? Wondered how and when did I sink so low and so easily pleased with myself. :S
Taking GEM2005 and SC2218 this sem. Hope I can get the best out of the modules, both in the results aspect and the content wise. And hope that I can fit in well in group works. Hate that.
all for now I guess? :)