August 27, 2009

hey!!
haha first of all, I've moved!! And thus effectively changed my handphone number, my house number, and my address all within one year again! haha if you want any of the above, can msn me or leave a comment and I will see how to give it to you.. :)
it's been 3 weeks into Year 2 Sem 1 and erm, I HAVEN'T start studying!! I'm like so dead and eating all my words of studying harder at the beginning of the year. Guess I'm just really too pro at slacking that I can find tonnes of reasons not to study.
Been seeing quite a few more familiar faces around in NUS, but the familiar faces that I've seen much in last year somehow disappeared. Probably our time tables are different now, or that people are done with electives that's why they are not coming to science anymore. Which I should say, might have been a good thing since I'd be seen most of the time roaming the place on my own and appear a loner. haha.