March 13, 2009

YO!!!
First of all, congrats to me on finally being able to go on the internet again!! and this time round it is wireless!! :D yay not that I'm going to have time to have fun or watch drama online everyday (hpe not cause I am supposed to pull up my CAP) but now I can use internet at home in peace i.e. don't have to stay in school to use the school's internet, I can finally do my research fr my assignment and constantly follow up for my projects :)
Next is that following the last report of my "O" coming out again, I've finally go to the repair shop again and had it fixed. Guess what the person say? He said that my "O" has a tooth that came out and that there's nothing much for him to do, and ask me to tahan until the end of life, or the next time I'd have to buy the full keyboard for change. For a short while I amused myself with the "end of life" phrase, then I can't laugh because if I have to buy the keyboard next time, it's cost me about $200. And it all started with my poor "O".
(hmmm..I think the mosquitoes at the corner of my house where I usually sit while using the internet missed me so much that they are having a feast right now after my long absence..argh! itchy!)
And to prevent my "O" from popping out too often, I bought a brand new keyboard cover :D it's indigo :D hope it can last cause it cost me about $25. hrm. Anyway the feeling of having a complete keyboard is great, even though I think I got too used to having to press in the centre and hard for "O". LOL.
Went to the IT Show just now (to meet Carmen). Hrm didn't buy anything lah. And I hate the crowd LOL.
RAH my O is working intermittently. IRRITATING.
oh and tomorrow is the NUS open house. And apparently I am no going nor helping.
oh and anyway, my scholarship is chopped and done. :) So now I supposed I am becoming a student nurse from a nursing student (yes there IS a difference in the 2 terms). And I shall work extremely hard (I WISH) so that my results would prevent me from being kick out of the programme. It's not the same as ever before and I hope I'm not going to screw it up like what I did almost everytime. Well.
haha Okay shall stop here. Cya next time :)


---
有些事情,有些時候,也許其他人不去理解,不想理會,但只要你問心無愧,覺得心安,就行了。