February 19, 2009

you know, actually the first thing I should do when I get home is to do the Pharmacology Tutorial for tomorrow's lesson. BUT well, I'm here~ (as usual)
wanted to try the shuffle thing again, so I just copied some random people's template and did my own version: 

IF SOMEONE SAYS "IS THIS OKAY" YOU SAY?
七朵花 - 好愛他好想他

WHAT DO YOU LIKE IN A GUY/GIRL?
Maroon 5 - If I never see your face again

HOW DO YOU FEEL TODAY?
Joe Hisaishi - It's Hard Work

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE'S PURPOSE?
林憶蓮 - 至少還有你

WHAT IS YOUR MOTTO?
Ijimae OST - 휘파람새 莺

WHAT DO YOUR FRIENDS THINK OF YOU?
Tank - 鬥牛要不要

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR PARENTS?
河野伸 - ふたりの約束

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VERY OFTEN?
P!nk - Most Girls

WHAT IS 2+2?
Bn Jovi - Living on a prayer

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR BEST FRIEND?
Michael Nyman - The One Moment

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
Ijimae OST - 회상 (원제 아도니스) 回想

WHAT IS YOUR LIFE STORY?
Michael Nyman - The Truth

WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU GROW UP?
Jesse McCartney - Beautiful Soul

WHAT DO YOU THINK WHEN YOU SEE THE PERSON YOU LIKE?
孫燕姿 - 遇見

WHAT DO YOUR PARENTS THINK OF YOU?
宇多田ヒカル - テイク 5

WHAT WILL YOU DANCE TO AT YOUR WEDDING?
Carter Burwell - Bella's Lullaby

WHAT WILL THEY PLAY AT YOUR FUNERAL?
梁靜茹 - 不敢當

WHAT IS YOUR HOBBY/INTEREST?
Joe Hisaishi - The Stink Spirit

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF YOUR FRIENDS?
Hilary Duff - What Dreams are Made of

WHAT'S THE WORST THING THAT COULD HAPPEN?
Metis - ™`noon

HOW WILL YOU DIE?
Michael Nyman - God's Hands

WHAT IS THE ONE THING YOU REGRET?
蕭敬騰 - 疼愛

WHAT MAKES YOU LAUGH?
陳曉東 - 心理遊戲

WHAT MAKES YOU CRY?
Ashlee Simpson - Boyfriend

WILL YOU EVER GET MARRIED?
Backstreet Boys - Inconsolable

WHAT SCARES YOU THE MOST?
Joe Hisaishi - The Return

DOES ANYONE LIKE YOU?
蕭敬騰 - 原諒我

IF YOU COULD GO BACK IN TIME, WHAT WOULD YOU CHANGE?
Metis - Brand New Day

WHAT HURTS RIGHT NOW?
The Marches - 4AM is the New Midnight

WHAT WILL YOU POST THIS AS?
飛輪海 - 出口


okay and since I did that and am already here, I shall roughly talk about today: I went to Bugis! haha that's like such a WOW for me cause I haven't been shopping for quite some time..or is it just recently? LOL anyway spent quite a lot today. Shall repent and caution myself not to become a spendthrift again..RAH.
and ZhuangYuan had to make comment yet and again on my FAT THIGHS. RAH I know somebody lost weight lah but I am already trying to begin to exercise..shall make it NOT wobble anymore......
I realise my posts are mostly no substances, but who cares right? I shall just write anything anytime I feel like here since it's MY BLOG haha :) what an irresponsible comment.
Hrm for now, shall eat my dinner and start on my tut.
Ciao!