I think xiuyi should be reaching Australia soon.
It was really really sad, I mean, I guess I've never hugged anyone for so long or so tight before, but at that moment for a while I didn't want to let go. Haha and the emotional rush..I don't really have much stand to tear cause Carmen never tear, well..I guess Carmen had to hold her tears back..it's okay you still have us to go out to shop with you and can always MSN and skype and even email her right? :) 1 year will pass sooner than you think :)
and for a while I am a bit, or very, envious of the friendships xiuyi has. I mean, if I were the one to go overseas, I guess first of all my Uni friends won't come to send me off, not to mention my primary school friends. And the bond between Carmen and xiuyi..it's something that will never happen to me and something that I shouldn't wish for. It's something that has to be built, and it takes a lot of mutual effort and time, and maybe that is why I failed at my attempt and never tried again. Well I guess I am considered a late comer in every circumstances and a person who easily give up on things..wonder what would have happened if I held onto the friendship between Shushan and me when Chenye came along to put the three-some into a one-to-one thing..maybe then I wouldn't have to wait for another 6 years to see if anyone remembers the promise we've made...
no matter, life would be different without you, someone that I can really bank on when I want to go places when you're free, someone that made me feel true friendship is actually within my reach and my being appreciated and appreciative. I will miss you, lots, and I am here wishing you all the best for your studies over there, and being morally supportive wherever I am. In case you'll read this, just want to tell you that I will be here for you, just like everyone else. Will wait for the end of the year when you come back for holidays...
6 years is not too a long period, right?