February 08, 2009

YAY oh my god I went to the zoo yesterday with my mum and sis!! LOL okay it's really not a big deal and when we reached it was already past 4 so imagine the limited number of animals we get to see, BUT still, anything will never beat the first, right? :)
it was actually kind of my mum's bdae celebration, but we won't go to the zoo if we didn't get the free tickets that we had so yep, thanks to my sis's friend haha :) anyway I cooked for my mum in the morning and my sis in the afternoon, and erm, my one turned out not quite good. haha and my mum had to "console" me and said it was nice..haix. shall improve my cooking skill before I do anything of that sort again haha. and after we came back from the zoo my sis and my dad bought cakes for my mum so yep we kinda had a mini celebration for her :) we even sang the bdae song in cantonese LOL (but my mum led the singing lah so..)
actually, I also don't really know why suddenly we had this celebration. I mean, our family NEVER celebrates birthdays, the most would be boiling an egg for the person on her bdae and nothing more. haha maybe cause my mum (& sis) are going over to China to visit my sis for approx 2 weeks? or maybe it's the preparation for my dad's upcoming 60th bdae (I THINK). haha anyway it was really nice I guess..ahahah :P






haha apparently the zoo appears to be more than what we saw yesterday because this morning my dad and my sis went and they saw so much more..haha I guess the animals have working hours too? :P
my sis and mum just went to the airport..coming back next Thursday..and we're already missing her haix. and we can't skype to see each other because my sis didn't pay the internet fees!! LOL okay actually not my sis never pay, is her roommates who pretended blur and not pay so my sis fed up and didn't pay as well.. or else she would be paying for the usage of the 3 of them, which ISN'T FAIR!pardon us for being so selfish or whatever you're thinking, but if you had been living with them for the length of time that my sis had, I think you'd have moved out way before now. to think that they looked like nice people when I saw them at the airport. Oh well. I'm not in the spot to comment actually. haha.
Hrm, even though I think my next 6/7 yrs will be spent in Singapore, it seemed like we don't belong here, or anywhere for that matter. My mum has siblings in China, and so does my dad. and my sis's studying in china, blah blah blah. oh well maybe I can find a spot in the north/ south pole to nurse the polar bears/ penguins :D
ok this is quite a long post I think..shall end it here now (to think I only came here cause I wanted to take a break from starting my assignment..not that I'll start on it now lah) shall improve on my procrastination!! :)

I am the one who didn't try hard enough for everything after all..be it friendship, family, or the scholarship. Oh well.