abt 2 hours of talk with my eldest sis and she got me shaken from the bottom.
I know I have not been studying hard and I am nothing compare to her but..ARGH the way she say it makes me feel as if I have no hope in the future anymore, that I should be studying every single moment of my waking hours (or if I can willing to shorten my sleeping hours, studying for at least 12hours a day). LOL and I think she's going to fume if she knows I'm still wasting my time away here and now and that I have NOT started studying for the CA that is on next Thurs..never mind the pressure from my peers knowing that they even aim to FINISH studying everything by TODAY. HRM. and I think she'll slaughter me if she knows I am going to involve myself even more in "unproductive" matters such as in the FOC committee, not that I did anything much for it at all.
haix. What to say, 3.3 came as a shock to her and by her standard I should just jump off the building LOL. I shall set a double-standard for myself. Aim low, and hopefully achieve high? haha I'm not making much sense I realise. Shall end the lamenting here.
*WAKE UP!!!*