okay it's been officially 9 days since I last updated here.
Well I should say my favourite online addresses are still ivle.nus.edu.sg and of course my nus-email. Which roughly tells you how my life is: so boring and school orientated.
And I am so not coping well with working at the same time. In fact, I haven't been going to work most of the time, with half of my mind praying that they would fire me soon and end my agony. Then again, I supposed I'll be so embarrassed when I really get fired. Been taking leaves all on my own account.
Still coping with school well, but i guess I'm going and need to start revising and reading up soon. Should keep reminding myself that I have a whole LT of people competing for the limited number of A and 2/3 of them believing that they are way better than us. It bugs me, even though I think it actually is true. Well it just bugs me.
Every night she cries herself to sleep
Thinking why does this happen to me
Why does every moment have to be so hard...