August 27, 2008

hahaha I am currently using my Mac to type this post cause my home com is down. Sometimes you wonder how some people can use one com for so long while I keep having coms that decided they need to rest and went on strike so often.
don't really know if the condition I'm in now is called adapting to life, because I kept bumping into things just now in school and I suspect is because of the lack of sleep. And the fact that I'm starting to feel stressed..RAH and the fact that I am NOT doing anything to prevent it from deteriorating, and the fact that I have not been going for work for weeks because I feel super tired and worn out after school..I really don't know if I am being adaptive.
And as you can see I'm not really making much sense both content wise and language wise...
oh and I have not been practising for the performance even though I know that I really really need to practise cause I'm like lost almost in every song and everywhere..haix
am so looking forward to fri because I can sleep in= sleep past 9am. haha but before that I'll have to go to school by 8am tomorrow..
and now I shall keep my words and go to work.
till then!

p.s. discover I still couldn't let go of stuff from the past, like been in band in pri, like was from dhs (now i say my sec sch my sec sch.......), like i got to shake ms lai's hand....RAH and for god's sake I'm like should be so over everything cause it causes me to procrastinate..and for god's sake wake up pls everyone in nursing scored better than me in A's okay!!!>.<
p.p.s the p.s. was supposed to be directed to myself LOL "for my eyes only"