I know I did this quiz before, but since I'm bored at the moment, I'll just post it up. (Anyway I realise that most of us doing office work feel bored at it..probably the common behaviour of the office not letting us on to do a lot of stuff that we are actually capable of handling?)
Your view on yourself:
You are down-to-earth and people like you because you are so straightforward. You are an efficient problem solver because you will listen to both sides of an argument before making a decision that usually appeals to both parties.
The type of girlfriend/boyfriend you are looking for:
You are a true romantic. When you are in love, you will do anything and everything to keep your love true.
Your readiness to commit to a relationship:
You are ready to commit as soon as you meet the right person. And you believe you will pretty much know as soon as you might that person.
The seriousness of your love:
Your have very sensible tactics when approaching the opposite sex. In many ways people find your straightforwardness attractive, so you will find yourself with plenty of dates.
Your views on education
You may not like to study but you have many practical ideas. You listen to your own instincts and tend to follow your heart, so you will probably end up with an unusual job.
The right job for you:
You're a practical person and will choose a secure job with a steady income. Knowing what you like to do is important. Find a regular job doing just that and you'll be set for life.
How do you view success:
You are confident that you will be successful in your chosen career and nothing will stop you from trying.
What are you most afraid of:
You are afraid of things that you cannot control. Sometimes you show your anger to cover up how you feel.
Who is your true self:
You are mature, reasonable, honest and give good advice. People ask for your comments on all sorts of different issues. Sometimes you might find yourself in a dilemma when trapped with a problem, which your heart rather than your head needs to solve.
I guess it just goes to show I am a very contradictory person. I mean, I am supposed to have an unusual job and yet I will look for job with a steady income..Hrm I guess I'm very hard to please? :P
Another one...
What Doris Means
You are balanced, orderly, and organized. You like your ducks in a row.
You are powerful and competent, especially in the workplace.
People can see you as stubborn and headstrong. You definitely have a dominant personality.
You are well rounded, with a complete perspective on life.
You are solid and dependable. You are loyal, and people can count on you.
At times, you can be a bit too serious. You tend to put too much pressure on yourself.
You are wild, crazy, and a huge rebel. You're always up to something.
You have a ton of energy, and most people can't handle you. You're very intense.
You definitely are a handful, and you're likely to get in trouble. But your kind of trouble is a lot of fun.
You tend to be pretty tightly wound. It's easy to get you excited... which can be a good or bad thing.
You have a lot of enthusiasm, but it fades rather quickly. You don't stick with any one thing for very long.
You have the drive to accomplish a lot in a short amount of time. Your biggest problem is making sure you finish the projects you start.
You are the total package - suave, sexy, smart, and strong.
You have the whole world under your spell, and you can influence almost everyone you know.
You don't always resist your urges to crush the weak. Just remember, they don't have as much going for them as you do.
Another one...
Name 20 people you can think of right now.Don't read the questions until you've named the 20 people.
1. Zhuangyuan
2. Zhaorui
3. Jingjing
4. Carmen
5. Valerie
6. Xiuyi
7. Sophia
8. Rachel
9. Sabrina
10. Kiaming
11. Priscilla
12. Justine
13. Weicheng
14. Shushan
15. Xiaoxue
16. Jeenise
17. Hauyin
18. Sunny
19. Melissa
20. Kelvin
How did you meet [14]?
...That is a long story started all the way from Primary school..Erm am I supposed to narrate the whole thing here?...She was among those few who teased me with another guy from her class(which was very ridiculous because I don't even know who he was), but really got to know her when we got into DHS together and in the same class for 4 years.
What would you do if you never met [1]?
I pondered about that too..maybe I'll be more hardworking and studious? Just kidding..I think I'll be a quiet girl by the corner and a loner..
What if [9] and [20] dated?
Hrm, I don't think that will happen cause they don't even know each other..but if it happens......sorry I can't imagine >.<
Will [6] and [17] date?
Again they don't even know each other, so I guess they won't...
Describe [3].
She is a very nice person who puts everyone else before herself..gets emotional too easily and I should say a little naive..but she is kind and..well, really nice.
Is [8] attractive?
Haha, physically from some angle yes. Character-wise, mostly yes.
Describe [7].
I remember her as a bubbly person who goes crazy over Chen Xiao Dong...She is a nice friend, always ready to listen and to joke and laugh.
Do you know any of [12] family members?
Yes. No. Know, met them before, but don't really know them.
What would you do if [18] confesses to you that he likes you?
Hahaha that will never ever happen.
What language does [15] speaks?
English, Mandarin..
Who is [9] going out with?
Erm...I'm not updated on that kind of news...so I don't really know.
How old is [16]?
This year Sec 4, so I supposed, 16?
When is the last time you spoke to [13]?
Last Sunday during Bridge.
Who is [2] favourite band/singer?
Erm..as far as I know I don't think she really favours anyone in particular? Other than Hong Junyang when she was in JC..
Would you ever date [4]?
Haha why not? but she's got a date herself so...
Would you ever date [1]?
LOL we're already "boyfriend-girlfriend" (or is it husband and wife?) :P
Is [19] single?
Beats me, haven't seen her for like, eons.
What is [10] last name?
Erm isn't Kiaming her last name? Or first name? Anyway her surname is Choo :)
Would you ever be in a relationship with [11]?
LOL again she's taken.
School of [3]?
TJC, but graduated already.
Where does [6] live?
Paya Lebar Way..Am I supposed to divulge information here? LOL
What is your favourite thing of [5]?
She is very real. (Unlike me) :)
Have you ever seen [2] naked?
LOL NO