I am HOME! :)
took half-day leave today to go for the medical checkup. Reached NUS at around 140pm after following the instructions given by Val, and when I opened the door I got a shock. The room is filled with PRCs and for a moment I wondered if I should just leave while they stared at me. I almost managed to convince myself to turn and leave when I realise there's another room behind, so I ignored the stares and went on. The medical checkup was just like those I did previously, other for "seeing the doctor" which left me embarrassed and felt I was being molested.
LOL. I think I must have looked super lost because the moment I stopped to look around someone would tell me where to go. And usually they would tell me the direction then I discover those signs on the wall. Talking about slow eh? Anyway now my joint has this red little dot that shouldn't be there. I supposed it's either the nurse/doctor's not good, or I use the hand too soon after the blood test. I support the latter because I didn't really feel much pain when she poked the needle in, so I guess she should be professional. Wondering if I could leave the report at the centre till registration day, but I guess better not huh?
Just did my pre-registration online and hopefully I got everything right. I almost vomit blood when I see my student No and the PIN.. It'll take quite a number of braincells of mine for me to be able to remember them, unlike the easy one that my sis got from NTU. :X
For now, I shall just rot at home.
2 more days!! :)P.S. was taking MRT to Buona Vista just now for the medical checkup, and there was this family who boarded the train midway. The mother and elder sister took the seats beside me while the father and the younger sis stood. I wasn't exactly paying attention to their arrival until the NUS logo on the "clothe protector" (don't know what is that called) flashed in front of me. Then they started talking and slowly I came to realise that the younger sis is actually the graduating batch of NUS student and she is on her way to the commencement (or whatever they call that). Suddenly I have no idea why this sense of "enlightenment" reach me and it's like suddenly I realise I'm going into Uni, for real. And I felt heavy that I'll be like her 4 years down the road. Hrm anyway I thought of giving up my seat to her after knowing that she is my "senior". And anyway I was feeling a little embarrassed for the younger sis because the elder sis kept on talking about her makeup being not even and she trimming her eyebrows and everything, loudly in public. And there was this shadow of likeness when the elder sister laughed at the standing twosome and said they looked like brother and sister because of the similar feature and how the younger sister ignored whatever she said; and the fact that the father didn't really talk much and seems to be rather distant from the sisters...isn't it just like my family? LOL! ANYWAY the main point of this paragraph is the point that I suddenly realise Uni is really in for me and I have a long road ahead........haix.