Went back to DHS yesterday for practice, and the shaky feeling came back when I was trying hard to play. The same old feeling I had that time when I practised for the performance few months ago. Shivering not out of nervousness, but the over-exertion of myself while I try to catch up with both the tone and the length of the notes. I guess I would be able to overcome it next week like the last time, and I need to practice somehow during the week if I don't want myself to be discriminated and if I still want my chance of performing at the later concert. Jia you!! :) And now it's time for recalling...
Singapore had officially became the country that I stayed for the longest period of my life, for half of my life to date. And since I'm going to stay for hopefully 4+3 years, I shall say that other than the increasing intolerable heat that makes me sticky and irritated with myself, I am liking this place. Hrm.
Oh I forgot why but a few days back I was thinking if I had moved house 17 months earlier I would not have been in MJ because I would not have excuse to say that IJ is too far from my house and thus the arrangement.
Currently at the stage of my life when I feel that my future is settled, and yet there are so many unsettled things that has yet to happen...
And I spent my birthday peacefully acting like a hermit crab at home after coming back from DHS..haha thanks to everyone that remembered and sent a msg to me:
Yun Ling Pris Sophia Kiaming JianRong Val Zhuangyuan Zhaorui Ruth Marcus Danson, and to my second sis who bought a piece of cake for me after my hinting at my birthday weeks ago and her appearing non-chalant..LOL just to sidetrack I am actually "two-oh" quoting from Val's msg so..but no complaints! :) Thanks everyone for remembering my birthday! :D