June 19, 2008

If you have been following my blog entries, you would discover that I deleted the previous post. (Erm, I supposed no one knows what I am talking about, LOL) Anyway I deleted it because I think I was being too paranoid, and since my sis said she actually took the test and it's going to be easy, I shan't fret about it, right? Then again, I wonder how true her sentence is if we are studying in different schools...
A lot of random thoughts went through my mind when I was walking home, and that happen almost everyday when I just let my mind wander off and not notice anything around me. Like when I was crossing the road, I'd think about the human reaction time when the green man was on for around 1 sec before everyone's feet start to move forward, and how everyone moves at the same time; then when I walked to the junction, I began to think about the "No U-turn" theory, and I was telling myself that it's not because Singaporeans are too rigid, it's just because the junctions are too small here for safe U turns anywhere else or as we please, unless it's stated it's possible to do that. Yah, funny how my mind works.
Talking about that, I think I'm either getting too straight or I'm getting more stupid, or just that my brain is getting rusty. My team leader (not the manager because everyone in my team is a manager) asked me to go to the other building to borrow a projector for her training later for the team, from the O&S dept, so I went over and said my purpose and the lady there asked me to write my name down on the log book. There is a table with the headings such as name, signature, date, time, dept and the serial no of the projector that is being lent out on the log book, so apparently to all those whose minds are working they'll fill them in on their own right? Guess what I did? Yep I just wrote my name. Like what the person instructed me to do. So the person took the book back, looked at the book for a while, and filled in the rest of the details.
If that doesn't make my point, read on. My team leader (yes, again) asked if I was being briefed on the daily task I'm supposed to do, and after she got confirmation from me (after I confirm with the person that I'm supposed to tag along) she asked me to show her the documents. And what should a normal person do? Print it out or send it to her via Email, correct? And guess again what did I do? I told her straight that it's in the shared drive. I think the whole team stunned for a moment, before everybody burst out laughing to their hearts' content, commenting on my bluntness and courage to say that. It seemed natural to me to say what I said, but apparently it wasn't. Anyway I think they laughed for probably around 5 mins. Well.
My second sis is frequently home for dinner now, which is a very good thing. :) Although it is because she broke up with her boyfriend thus the free time, I think we're still glad that she has time to bond with us now. She talks more to us, and she laughs more with us now. It's like a family member who finally come back to home to rest, we treasure her participation, and we treasure her presence. Wonder if it'd be the same if my eldest sis come back from her studies two years later (since she isn't really "popular" in the family..OoOps :P)......
Hrm, what a heavy post! (not the weight, just the atmosphere) shall end here now..
gRrrrRrRR~ <= my stomach's voice :P
go0d luck for everything, everyone! :)
and sorry for everything, to kia ming, val, sab and pris... 我心领了! :D

p.s. anybody knows why my music is still on even though I removed the music file from the link?