counting down..I have 8 more mins before I have to give the "user-ship" of the com back to my sis..
work officially dictated my whole life currently because I spent even Sat working. No complains because I wanted to earn extra money for my own usage (if you get what I mean).
I added color (activity) to my life on Sundays when I'd spend the morning in the west side of the island whacking my braincells dead, and finally after so long for once I feel that I am using my brain and killing it just like how I did it when I was studying for A levels (note that I did not use the word "mug" because I seriously think my effort don't deserve the word)
3 more mins...
The more I hear about the different orientation camps that are already happening, suddenly I don't feel like going to school. But I guess life wants to move on, I can do nothing but obey.
I want to find some time before school officially start on 1 August to finish the drama series that I started watching but just can't seem to find time to continue cause of my working schedule and the fact that the com in the house is always hogged.
I still have so many things to say and so many things to do but due to the time constrain, I shall end here for now.
Just like how my life is going on now.
For better or for worse, I hope I can change it next week, or sth like that.
Not making any sense now, and I overrun by 2 mins now.
Till next time! :)