hey!!
it's been a long time since I last updated, but unlike all the other time when I failed to even use the com, I had been hogging on to the com for the past few days without blogging. What was I doing? haha facebook-ing..cuz i got addicted to the games..the website is, as my sis say, the adult version of neopets (I supposed many will agree and disagree with me..LOL)
and about University admission, I got acceptance letter from NUS yesterday! :D actually I went online to check my application status everyday before meal and after meal (really, literately and maybe more) and when I checked on Tues morning at around 10 plus it was still processing, and when I checked again at around 11plus the status has changed to "offered nursing". Yep I got offered nursing. Anyway so I was super excited and asked my sis to open my letter box on the day itself expecting something in it (cause it was said that they posted the package to me on the 12th and assuming 1 or 2 working days for it to be delivered). Of course there was nothing on that day. So I waited and waited till it finally came yesterday. HAHA!
The feeling of confirmed acceptance is GOOD :D especially when I've been feeling dejected for the past weeks. it's like, now that as long as I accept the offer I'll confirm have a place in NUS, NTU doesn't matter to me anymore. It's like, come on give me the rejection letter so I can become the first student with 3 As Mr Max sees that got rejected by NTU business school. Come to think about it, it's a bit ridiculous to think that way, and my sis assure me that I'll most probably get a place in the second batch. As in, to think that I heard someone with ABC got accepted into business last last year(and comparatively I'm not too bad right?) and for me to get rejected..hrm I'm not trying to sound so full of myself or what's not but...ANYway IF I really get into business as second batch I don't think I'll accept that..as in, second batch comes after 2 June, and I don't expect myself declining nursing offer for the seemingly possible chance of being accepted into NBS(which is not at all confirmed and decided that I WILL get) Just imagine, WHAT IF I really declined NUS offer and NTU later decided that I'm not good enough even as their second batch, where will I land myself into?Furthermore, I don't feel good being the second batch. Feels like "I only accept you because the better ones decided to change their minds", when I feel that I don't need their pity or generosity for that particular place in NBS (which adds salt to the already pathetic status I'm in if you get what I mean with the blue card [no offence]). Now problem will rise if they decided to play safe and give me a letter, because I'm no decision maker so I have no idea where will I choose if I act under pressure (from my parents, apparently). I'm fine with Nursing (and I should say I'm honoured to be in it, as my sis declared that it was nothing but luck that got me in), so just give me THE rejection letter so I can be unique.
p.s. I think I might sound like asking for a beating...haha :P don't mean what you think I mean (in the bad way anyway)