May 20, 2008

hey!!
A change of mood from the previous posts: I decided that I shall accept Nursing already :)
Called NTU Office of Admission this morning and when I said I wanted to enquire on my application status the woman on the phone suddenly switched from the "sian-ed" tone to a stern attitude and say in a sharp pitch (a lot of descriptions..LOL) that she cannot disclose the status over the phone (as if it's some state secret like that..it's just "accepted" or "rejected" for god's sake)..anyway I told her I just wanted to know if my application is still processing and asked her to help me check..and apparently my status is still processing..and the lady (hrm my job teaches me to address any female creature as lady cause it's polite, after I described one as "woman" and got corrected indirectly...) ANYWAY (see how I always run away with my points everytime) the lady said that NTU is trying to give all the students an answer by the end of May..so! to all those souls out there who are still waiting for answer from NTU, if you do not receive any news from NTU by next week you are 99.9% rejected by them (a fact that I confirmed with the lady over the phone)
and then I reach my conclusion on my way home to accept NUS' offer and it got kind of confirmed when I see the tags on my flashbox ;) haha I guess I'm prepared to be in nursing and studying the names of the holes in the joints of the bones all over our bodies for the next...4 years hopefully (to get a honour [first class!! :P]) and of course the attitude of NTU pissed me a little off here and there, but that shan't affect me already :) [hrm..is NUS nursing or NTU business more privileged? both conducted interviews and I got accepted in nursing..or maybe seriously it's just that i'm not fated to be in NTU bah..?]
oh! one more point..there are some wrong information in my last post: NTU's business high-tea has already been conducted last last sat. the high tea that is on this sat is conducted by NUS business school..I want to go to a high tea!! all the food >.< too bad nursing is only offered by NUS and no competitors so don't need to conduct high tea sessions..haix..

p.s. I supposed this is going to be one of the lats few posts filled with my "bragging" and Uni admission..I'll get over it soon! :)