LOL
I think I can classify what is happening to me as a paradox of my life? cause I'd been thinking I'm one great/good counsellor and I'm currently I think I'm slowly being labelled as a person who need counselling myself..ahaha it's not that I'm complaining about all of you asking me if I'm alright and stuff and that actually I'm really grateful for it, so I shall tell all of you now: I'm really fine :D it's just sometimes when I hyperactive for too long or just suddenly feel very unsociable I'll talk about this kinda depressing things. It's not exact reflective of my mood lah basically. And don't be worried because I'll be just as fine even if I really felt down and demoralised..no self destructive words is appearing in my dictionary so far, so yah :) thanks!
haha on a (happier?) note, Valentine's day (or val proclaimed "Val's day")'s just 2 days away..kinda anxious abt it all because I bought stuff kinda for everyone..lol hopefully everything turn out fine so i'm not planning what I gonna do lest all turn again my plan..rah..
shall stop here cuz my head's hurting..cya all!! :)
I wish I can be someone more responsible and trusted..how can I?