February 07, 2007

I AM SLACKING!
boohoo..I think I'm doing something wrong by staying online, but I can't bring myself to do all the works that awaits me. Tomorrow is a day of tutorials but I just don't feel like doing what i should have done. There is a "re-test" tomorrow and yet I'm not studying for it. It seemed the shock of failing two subjects within a week is getting numb and over it. WHICH IS BAD. That means I'll forget the experience and start to procrastinate again. Like what I am doing now.
Can't wait for Chingay to be over. And gong yan too. Although I AM enjoying the process of the latter and all the practices we had, I think I need my Saturday back to revise. Or basically, I think the lack of time is just an excuse for myself to slack and not start on serious revision work even though I know I am lagging behind with stuff from last year haunting me. Mind you, block test is merely one more month away. And without the revising and the fact that I discovered I've forgotten what a PCR is, I need to start real soon if I don't want a failure in my life. And Chingay. From the very start when my passion for it cooled I wanted to pull out but stopped by the fact that there's CIP hours. With Kia ming gone, it's even more boring. But I shall strive on, and make things better out of it.
Angel and Mortal is getting slightly boring too. Maybe it's just in my nature to get bored over things I do no matter what it is, the idea of knowing my angel and that my mortal is close to getting to know who I am, it's getting dull. I think it's really me.
I wonder when my hair will be back again.
I hope to pass this year in peace.

NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS: STRIVE FOR WHAT I WANT. I WANT PEACE. I JUST WANT MY NORMAL LIFE. BLESS YOU.