November 12, 2006

ON THE OUTSIDE
Name: Doris
Birth Date: 22 June
Current status: Single
Eye colour: Brown-black
Hair colour: Black
Righty of Lefty: Righty
Zodiac Sign: Dragon/ Cancer

ON THE INSIDE
Your heritage: Chinese
Your fears: In a group but lonely
Your weakness: think too much/ stubborn
Your perfect pizza: anything
Your thoughts first waking up: it's time to get up/ never mind shall continue sleeping until someone notice me
Your bedtime: 9-1 am
Your most missed memory: my memories are missing

PICK
Pepsi or Coke: pepsi
Single or group dates: group dates sounds interesting but nah neither thanks
Adidas or Nike: nike
Lipton Tea or Nestea: lipton
Chocolate or vanilla: choc
Cappuccino or Coffee: cappuccino

DO YOU
Smoke: no
Curse: yah
Take a shower: yes...
Have a crush: ya..
Think you've been in love: nah..
School: yep..
Want to get married: hopefully but it's unpredictable...
Think you're a health freak: who? me? no way!

IN THE PAST MONTH
Drank alcohol: no
Gone to the mall: yep
Been on stage: nah
Eaten Sushi: nope
Been dumped: nope
Gone skating: nope
Dyed your hair: no

HAVE YOU EVER
Played a stripping game: no
Changed who you were to fit in: everyone does..now i try not to

GETTING OLD
Age you're hoping to be married: before 30?

GIRL/GUY
Best eye color: green/ brown
Best hair color: brown-black
Short or long hair: as long as it suits it doesn't matter

WHAT WERE YOU DOING
1 minute ago: typing
5 hours ago: sleeping
1 week ago: 1 week ago this time shld be sleeping
1 year ago: 1 year ago this time shld be still sleeping (haha)

I...
I love: those who love me :D
I hate: the feeling of uselessness
I feel: bored
I hide: everything that i need/ not need to hide
I miss: going out with friends..missed my memories :P
I need: to think less and more sleep..be oblivious

haha trying to be honest this time..but failed as much i guess..haha