July 13, 2005

13 July 2005 Sunny

遠方的思念
realised that i'm very easily appleased person. Just one sentence is enough to make me happy. A hello from a friend (Kelvin) who rarely reply my greetings. A embarrassed complain from a friend (Kayee) i energentically greeted countless times for some days. A slight compliment from the dentist (she say my teeth very nice :) ). An "encouragement" from the teacher (Ms Tan aka fee fee) (although the encouragement was a bit sarcastic..12.5/25 and she say "keep it up"....... -.-"""). A gentle and easily unnoticed affection from my mum ( she can make feel real touched nowadays). A message from a treasured friend (xiuyi) (although we are so awkward now..). Ya, a slight word or even expression can make me happy and go high. And so does a simple action to pull my face long. I'm turning into a temperamental person. Oh gosh!
realised that when you build a friendship upon something, and suddenly that something that supported the friendship disappear, the friendship will become vulnerable and easily destroyed. Me and xiuyi known through CO, became good friends cause of CO, and now becasue CO ends, our relations are ending, fading too...from my point of view, that is. The bridge for contact disappear, and we have nothing to share about. And we don't know how to start a conversation too. Maybe not her, it's me. I'm feeling insecure all over again. Please..just a sms will clear my fear...
And I am determined to be a pro dizi player. Show them theo ne they look down on will be the one who succeed. If there is a question on why i want to learn dizi, I have now in my heart an answer for them: for the musci within me, and the desire to keep dizi and music in my life forever. Just wish I could do it.. =)

CONCLUSION: i'm easy to be emotional..and if the feeling is +ive, i can be high. Vice versa. I can use some chocolate to keep my mood happy..so..chocolate PLEASE~