heeheehee just wanted to add this icon here..isn't this cute?? rabbit pole dancing! LOL
and back to the task...
Day 06 - A picture of a person you’d love to trade places with for a day
i'd love to trade places with Steve Jobs!! not that I wanna be dead (maybe that's a good experience too, no offense), but I wanna experience how it is like to run a MNC, and being feared by your employees, full of ideas and being respected for it, with a closely-knitted group of friends, a loving spouse, a life full of experience, wisdom and spirituality, and of course being filthy rich, even though he may be suffering from his condition painfully and dying and wasting away..i mean, if it is only for a day, i would like to trade places with someone so far off that i would not be able to imagine how it is like to be him in his life..but being in his place would also mean great responsibilities, something I won't want to ruin it for him even if i am just taking his place for just one day..haha that's thinking too deep and too much isn't it? :P
i think i am onto something weird these few days: looking for the different types of credit cards and thinking of the possibilities of applying for them..i mean, this is quite unpractical given i hardly use any big money at all, and that calling each bank to ask to waive off the annual fees when the time comes would be a chore, but I can't help myself imagining to have all the cards at my disposal..hahah sounding very rich and high maintenance ain't i? haha okay that's only thinking, don't think i'm gonna apply for any online..maybe if the salesperson approach me somehow?i think i'm actually quite a good customer at making impromptu decisions LOL
iphone 4s is finally coming to singapore!! what do you think are the odds of me getting my hands on one on 28th itself? given that I'm just gonna go down to compass point after work to check it out..haha hopefully i can on that day, since my phone belongs to the dumpster now..and i'm more or less decided on M1, now only left the decision of whether i'm gonna to keep my singtel no, i.e. port the number over, which involves one time charge of i think $30..if I don't port it over and start a new number instead, other than the reduction of cost, I'd need to update all my friends, and my contact details in all the banks, SGH, alumni, SNB, etc., which is a chore......bleah i should just give the 30 to save all the trouble right? :O
it's funny how i feel that one off day alone is not enough, and yet 2 days is too much..cause 2 days together would mean working harder in that week and nothing much to do on the second off day..like I'm gonna to start another 5 days straight of work starting tomorrow..bleah okay should not complain much since this week consist of only 1 PA and 3 pm shifts..i'm really blessed ain't I? i just need to get past my BCLS, and then I need to study for my jap finals..
and now, off to eat my dinner and then maybe start my slumber........LOL i'm a pig! :P