June 27, 2011

graduation is coming. Maybe I should leave it till the day itself or after it to comment, but somehow even though I feel that it is nearing very fast, waiting for the day on daily basis is a bit daunting. Not sure how I am gonna feel about it (and I am sure I said this before), but I am at a lost of what to do with my life from now on. Hmm..I don't really remember feeling like this before, but I guess that is also a way of living life?
haha otherwise been soaking in American drama nowadays after the little spree previously on the taiwan drama and anime..haha my sis keep on asking me to watch the new show but I am really not a big fan of following an on-air drama so I guess I'll wait (which may result in me not watching it at all)..but i don't see my english improving :O
LOL and i have a cutout of the KFC buddy meal offer flyer pasted on my laptop because my sis wants me to buy it with her (by saying that, she meant I paying 90% of the cost and she still get to eat as much)........
and my sis just made me realise I am still using 3 fingers to type on the keyboard :X