I realise I've been taking most of my friends for granted. In the sense I always wait for them to make the first move. Not that I never try before to initiate..I did, once upon a time. And then I decided to give up and became who I am :X super surprised when zhuangyuan called me this morning as I was eating at home... . . . I guess I still have the friends I have because of them not giving up on me (yes I know I've said this before, but whenever the idea come across again, I'm still as glad and amazed as ever at my friends' perseverance) so thank you!! to whoever that is reading this, and don't give up on me even if I miss your call, never reply your sms, never show up for gathering, late for appts... . . . okay I know the list goes on :O even though I may not show it and seem not to treasure the friendship, I'm really really grateful and glad of all the friendships I have :))
No this is not a product of April's Fool..it's past 12 now so it's Autism day today! but no it is not because of that also.. . . . you get me, right? ;)
人生的際遇千百種但有知心長相重
人愿長久水愿長流