:))) I PASSED MY OSCE WITH 85% score!! I'm totally relieved and that means I don't have to go back to school to practice ANY skills at all :)))
one more day till the end of community health posting, and the schedule of T2P is not out yet. We are not even sure of where we are allocated to :x been thinking through, not sure if ED for T2P is such a good idea after all..then again, given the amount of people putting ED as their choices for T2P, I am also not sure if I can get it..but I really have not much idea where can I be if I am not in ED, and half of my mind knows that I won't really be happy anywhere if I am alone. well, if I get ED, I'll not be alone right? since most of the rest want to be there as well so might have a higher chance of getting companion than other departments..okay I shall set my mind on going to ED then..PLEASE let me!!
hahahah not talking much sense am I..but I don't really care :P