didn't really wanna blog this post cause I didn't want to push down the post with the lyrics to my background song..oh wells.
this is the end of my first week of attachment at IMH *horray* okay the patients aren't really that bad or the posting that horrendous, but 5 days straight of work and PA shift is really tiring. And since it is the psychiatric specialty it is a bit taxing on my brain too. But the posting is actually really nice with the patients better than my past experienced ones in their own ways. In fact, I think the patients are starting to grow on me, which is bad. Boo, shall detach myself from them..then again, if you want to gain their trust, you have to give them your trust right?and I have this mentality that if I am not true to my words or I don't add "attachment" to whatever I say/do, they'd know. Since they are the special bunch.
argh!and the dragging of the lawsuit of JYJ v.s. SME is really getting more and more annoying. and all the saga that follows..not that I will cease my support for JYJ, just that it is now so apparent that DBSK will not be together again (I don't see TVXQ now as TVXQ, mind you, and I more or less condemn them, especially after all the reports of them accusing them..I shouldn't be swayed by the reports right?..but they should know when to keep quiet......) and SME so obviously trying to sabotage their career..I'd say korea should know better than to rule in favour of SME no matter what the tides are now, since this can be seen as significantly as to change how the industry is seen internationally. Hrm, I shan't get too agitated..
heex I feel that I am behaving more and more like the patients..TTH and LTH..hahah
I will recover soon :O