still pondering over why I went for 2 years of career fair when I'm NOT graduating, and when I am in my final year, I fail to attend it..haha actually I didn't really miss much by missing the fair, but I didn't get to see my senior..LOL hopefully can see her during the upcoming concert, which I think I would be late..hahaha
the package arrived!! I mean, the music essay arrived!! and somehow I feel less excited than I should be..maybe it is the nagging feeling I have in me that keep reminding me the cost of it, or the fact that I do not have it with me yet..but well, I shall take that as a..new year present?haha
it's only been 4 days since I received my allowance for the month, and I am already 3/4 to being broke for the month..SELF CONTROL!!!
and I have not started studying yet... :O