January 20, 2011

the engine for studying has not started yet, but I'm trying my best to do so soon, but here I am anyway :)) 1 out of the 6 instructional weeks gone..this is the kind of time when you really feel the speed of time..the effect of one day atop one day and your whole life will be gone any minute :P
nosebled with blood clot on 18th..can't help but my mind shift to observing the pattern of the blood on the tissue..hahahah which has no pattern apparently, since it just came "gushing" out..when it stopped finally my hand looked like it belongs to the crime scene..haha

1. I really don't believe that working adults in singapore with the capacity of using ezlink card and going to work regularly do not know they cannot board the bus via the exit..
2. since you are already on the blog and reading this entry to the end, can you help me complete my johari window? this is the n^th time I'm doing this LOL..thanks in advance! :))