December 03, 2010

being away from my com for so long, I have no idea what I should do online now. There should be so much to blog about, but everything seems so insignificant as well.
Woke up from quite a pleasant dream today, which I shall keep in my memory or heart and let it be gone forever. But apparently this good start to the day is not ending well, or else I would not be here blogging or sounding so..down?
exams are over, and even though the schedule is not as hectic as it was for the past few sems, it still feels as if a big project is finally over. Not that I studied a lot (as per normal=> if I had studied that would be abnormal) but it is still a relief that it is over. And I shall take "over" in its positive aspect. Trying not to worry for my results, but my minimal hope may be dashed too. Well, never keep your hope high so that you will always be surprised (or be ready for the shock), right?
oh and of course with the ending of exams, my wallet's hole got bigger..when is 24th coming??
the middle line on my palm is getting lighter and shorter, and the break more and more obvious..some things are just meant to be, no?
tired mentally, and now physically..and psychologically.

what now?
and why do I always sound so depressed everytime I blog?? RAH!