My financial status took a disgusting turn recently.
After the cheque to SNA being rejected for the lack of fund, $40 was took away from my account (funny how they can reject the cheque due to lack of fund, but still able to deduct $40 as a negative amount). And at the end of the month, another $10 was deducted from my account as OD INT, which means interest due to the occurred overdraft during the month. Because of a $5 cheque, UOB successfully got $50 from me.
Then my singtel bill came. With my using of less than 300 sms (my sms limit is 500) and called less than 30 mins (my out going limit is 100 mins), I am asked to pay $41.73 (my subscription with charged caller-id is $31.03). Why? Because somehow I've "subscribed" to this service called Oracle Vision WITHOUT MY KNOWING, and they are charging for 2 month's subscription. Not knowing what the HECK that service is, I went online to search and to my amusement, this problem existed since 2007. Like, WOW. And because today is sunday, I can't reach the billing department of Singtel. I'm not even hoping for a bill revert. I just want to cancel my "subscription", but my instinct tell me that they won't be able to help me because it's a THIRD PARTY service. Like, great. I don't even know how to contact this oracle vision to cancel my subscription. Should I try CASE?
And then my father is being irritating as always. How can one person be as ridiculously selfish as him?
My life sucks. When can it end??