June 07, 2009

Just came back from dinner&games with Sab Val Kiaming & Pris. THANK YOU for the present! :) I'll try to find some ways to put it into good use haha :) Was touched cause actually I was halfway psycho-ing myself into forgetting about it being my 21st birthday and erase any idea of celebrating. Time, money, and emotions are not on my side currently so was making sure I will not expect anything so as to avoid any disappointment..so yep, THANK YOU!! :)
4 out of 5 weeks of attachment have already past by and I would not say that I did not gain anything even though it was less than what I would have expected. Well, probably half of the fault is due to my anti-social nature, which I really tried hard to break down fast this time and hopefully faster the next time. Did I mention I totally abhor the idea of doing the "paper work" aka write ups? And the pressure of taking a case on my own without any idea how and the feeling that everyone is waiting to pound on me cause we're on a degree course. Guess the idea of competition is a really great force to drive people to drive others mad (like in the case of Radhika's preceptor). I should say that even though my preceptor needs me to take the initiative if I want to learn anything, at the very least she was never harsh on me in anyway. Just imagine me getting Rahdika's preceptor or LY for my preceptor..maybe I'll be doubting my ability and worth even more than now.
And once attachment is over, I shall concentrate on getting more sponsors, and getting the sponsored items. And I need to learn to ask my comm to take responsibility and trust them in their efficiency. Well.
And now, I shall go to sleep.
Night.