March 21, 2009

Gosh. Just came back from the tedious Genes & Soc paper and I happen to chance upon some people's comment about the test on the forum, it being TOO EASY. Like what the hell, if it's substandard for you then you shouldn't have taken the module in the first place cause it's for beginners please. Being inconsiderate and all..I bet the person totally forgotten the module is an elective and the existence of the Arts people. I wish you get trap by all the loopholes in the question and FAIL it. Hrm. Okay I guess I'm being too mean, how about I wish you answer at least half of the questions wrongly? Haha sounds much milder right?
Anyway The Test is manageable, even though I've changed my correct answer to a wrong one right before the test ended..hope I can score alright for it. I really need something to pull my grades up.
Got a B+ for Pharmacology which I have intermittently studied for weeks for it. I guess I have not memorise enough to score an A/A-. Shall try to do that next CA.
And I should be starting on my assignment due next next Mon.
Oh wait, I have to spend my evenings in School these few days for the TC presentation, and today night sleepless for volunteering. Shit I am turning sarcastic and feeling slightly "acidic" about the group members. Erase erase erase...
Till next time then!

Sorry to Li ling for me confusing you and bombarding you with all the weird questions yesterday night, when you could have been studying for the test.