February 01, 2009

oh my god I suck at striking conversations with strangers. or people that I'm not familiar with. haix. which doesn't make me a very friendly person I guess. I made eyes contacts and smiled, and when she decided to walk over and talk to me, we got stuck after the basic self-intro. And in the end I had to go and take food and moved away from my feeble attempt to "mix around" as what I am supposed to do, to "make myself known". AHAHA but it was an experience nonetheless, with all the beer and wine and people from pharmacy dentistry medicine nursing, and of course the profs. I am glad that I didn't go alone :)
and I went for tuan yuan fan for dhscogy yesterday, which isn't exactly a tuan yuan fan cuz me and xiuyi and justine's the oldest seniors there..hrm..i just have to say the date set really wasn't too good? esp when I can almost foresee myself not going to much of these gatherings anymore in the future..
and I realise I have really shortening span of memory..like I don't really remember things from weeks ago, which by right should have stayed in a person's mind for a longer span of time..
and I should have started on my assignment instead of rambling on here...

*I hope that it will turn out well...I really do.